Thursday, January 31, 2013

NATURAL DEODORANTS WORK!


I know many women who still wear regular deodorant. Although proven risks of Aluminum toxicity remain in a scientific/governmental wormhole, I'm not willing to take the risk. 

Risks include:
Seizures, Alzheimer's Disease, Kidney Problems, Breast Cancer, and Bone Formation Disorders.

Aluminum free deodorant should consist of therapeutic-grade essential oils and all natural ingredients. This is much better for your body, since your not overwhelming your lymph nodes with all the toxins present in regular deodorants and antiperspirants. My friends and I have been on an ongoing search for the perfect natural deodorant for years! We have come to the conclusion that there isn't just one for all of us. We are not cookie cutters, every body is different, thankfully there are many options available these days. After many trials and uncomfortable failures, I have found two that work well for me. 


     
Enjoy your search for the best natural deodorant for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment