Wednesday, May 30, 2012

"HERBAN" GARDEN


I am literally swept off my feet when ever I walk past my new herb garden. The aroma of Sweet Basil, bushy Peppermint, and three different varieties of Lavender have such a calming effect on the mind. So... as the cars drive past and the sirens scream through the city, I can just take a deep breath and get lost in the fragrances, imagining myself in a secret garden olfactory vacation.  I am so excited to watch them grow throughout the summer months. They have each been potted in unique and unconventional ceramics instead of plant pots, which gives the look of the garden a contemporary edge. Once they have adjusted to their new habitat, I look forward to taking lavender baths, making fresh peppermint tea, and using as much basil as possible in every dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment