Tuesday, July 17, 2012

WEEKLY * REIKI *




Discovering Reiki with Sculpere's resident Reiki practitioner Natasha Goldstein has been an incredible journey of self discovery. This type of energy work has deepened my mind, body, spirit connection and has improved by bodies natural ability to heal. Weekly Reiki sessions have improved my health in a number of ways; from simple chest congestion, a lingering knee injury, digestive imbalance, muscle soreness, racing thoughts, and spiritual blockages. Under the guidance of Natasha's keen intuition, every session seems to give me exactly what I need. When our hour is over, and my awareness returns to the present moment, the tranquil scent of lavender fills the studio and I feel the most amazing sense of relaxation and purity. I cant imagine my life without my weekly Reiki sessions, and I am truly grateful for having such a gifted practitioner as Natasha.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment